Busy Days Ahead for Aviation Industry Lawyers
The next couple months will be action packed and full of industry events, speaking arrangements and award ceremonies for those in the field of Aviation. If you plan on attending any of the following events and would like to meet for coffee to talk shop, please do not hesitate to reach out.
· This week (September 12-13) Michael Dworkin is attending the American Bar Association’s (ABA) Annual Forum on Air & Space Law in Seattle, Washington.
· October 10, 2019, John T. Van Geffen will be attending the Northern California Business Aviation Association’s (NCBAA) Annual Safety Day.
· October 11, 2019, Michael Dworkin will be presenting at the AeroPodium conference on Airline Start-Up Business, Development and Operations Plans sponsored by the Aviation Institute at Broward College in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
· Week of October 22, 2019, we will be at the National Business Aviation Association’s Las Vegas Conference where John T. Van Geffen will be receiving [Shhh… it’s a secret for now. Check back shortly].
· Friday, October 25, 2019, we will be attending the Aircraft Owner and Pilots Association’s (AOPA) Legal Services Plan seminar. Michael and John are both AOPA panel attorneys.
· Week of November 4, 2019, we will be attending the International Air & Transportation Safety Bar Association’s (IATSBA) Annual Conference in Pensacola, Florida.
· The week of March 2, 2020, we will be attending the Lawyer Pilot Bar Association’s (LPBA) annual conference in Nashville, Tennessee.